1. We don’t give a shit what you think about our sexuality. It’s not yours.
2. We understand that female sexuality is shamed in much of our culture and in other cultures so we strive to fight that in any way we can.
3. We support other sexualities that are considered shameful or looked down upon. You’re gay? You like kink? You like butt stuff? You do you, You do you!
4. We openly talk about vaginas. Female reproductive health is often glossed over because people don’t like to talk about it. It gets a lot more uncomfortable if you don’t talk about that itch!
5. We promote all inclusive and all informative sexual education. The idea that if we don’t talk about it, it won’t happen is so 1950s. The more we can educate our youth about healthy proper sexual encounters and their right to choose if when where and how they conduct their sexual lives the better!
6. We are pro choice. We have no right to say what another woman should or shouldn’t do with her uterus. She knows way more about her life and her circumstances than we do.
7. We strive for equality, respect, independence, freedom, choice, community, empowerment and love.